Music Leads 2 Work is a flexible programme designed to the individual, offering you an insight to working in the media industry!
Throughout this process you will gain the following skills and knowledge:
- Professional presentation skills
- Ability to create a jingle/show feature
- Health and safety of a working environment
- Show planning and journalism skills
- Audio production and recording skills
- Music editing skills
- Interview skills
- Improved confidence, raise aspirations and have fun!
We will provide sufficient training of equipment and software. You will also have support from our employment team to improve your CV and gain support in looking for employment, training or education opportunities.
The course takes place once or twice a week for 3 hours and lasts 6-12 weeks depending on the individuals goals.
Music leads 2 work radio training course starts in March and will run on Monday and Friday 3pm – 6pm FREE for anyone aged 16 to 24 OR
Tuesday and Friday from 10am – 1pm for anyone aged 25+ which will commence after the Easter break.
To register yourself for an upcoming course, please call 02476 550564 or email firstname.lastname@example.org