(PLEASE CHECK www.gov/coronavirus.co.uk FOR MORE INFORMATION AND CLARIFICATION THAT IS UP TO DATE)
And we are back (in lockdown) again! Welcome back to another article, which today is going to be all about the current lockdown, so you can be clued up on what is going on and how to get support if you need it.
Happy 2021! This is my first article for this year ! And hopefully there will be many more!
Now this lock down is going to be very tough, but here’s a reminder; that you got through the last two lockdowns, so you can get through this one too. You’ve got this!
If you need any help and support please reach out, here are some places where you can get help!
Now here’s the lowdown on what you can and can’t do in Lockdown three! In simple terms because let’s be honest, Boris can be a tad bit confusing especially when it comes to explaining rules – as we all know from experience!
(THIS INFORMATION WAS CORRECT AND ACCURATE AT TIME OF RELEASE OF THIS ARTICLE)
- This lockdown will finish (possibly) in March with schools opening after February half term (to be confirmed)
- All non-essential shops are now closed
- All leisure and beauty is shut (e.g. gym, hair/nail/beauty salons)
- Stay at home orders
- All restaurant and pubs to close with no alcohol; takeout allowed, but you can still purchase alcohol (+18) from the supermarket or local shop
- School closed for primary and secondary age with online schooling only (vulnerable children and those with parents as key workers are allowed in to school)
- Nursery and early years care is allowed to be open
- Work from home if possible
- No outdoor team sports meeting but playgrounds are allowed open
- Can still order food and non alcoholic beverages to takeout
Stay home and stay safe!
Happy 2021 from everyone at WATCH Charity and Hillz FM.
An article written by Aimee Morley (16)
Tune in to Aimees afternoon show, Thursday’s 4pm – 5pm
Produced for Hillz FM